ParentingNH gives ParentingNH users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other ParentingNH users. The ParentingNH experience is best when people remember a few rules. ParentingNH sets out the terms and conditions of your use of our services in the ParentingNH Terms of Service
, our Guidelines, and in other rules that we may place on our site. For your use of ParentingNH, some of the key things to remember are:
- You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or groups.
- You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
- You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of federal or state law.
- Stay on topic. Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic you may be moderated or removed from a group altogether by its owner.
- You may not add members to a group without their permission.
- You may not use ParentingNH for commercial or advertising purposes.
- You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- You may not post adult-oriented content of a pornographic nature.
- Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. ParentingNH reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules.
- You may not use Groups solely for the purpose of storing and archiving files.
- You cannot re-post or re-transmit content that belongs to another user without that user's permission. A Groups owner or moderator (or any other user) cannot re-post or re-transmit Groups content to any other site unless the person has the explicit permission of every group member whose content is being re-posted or re-transmitted.
If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post your content in ParentingNH or any other ParentingNH community area.
A quick guide from the Electronic Frontier Foundation for bloggers and others writing online:
Online Defamation Law
NOTE: While ParentingNH does allow users to post adult-oriented content to the appropriate age-restricted areas, please remember that the Guidelines apply whether or not you are in an age-restricted area.
ParentingNH's Right To Terminate
ParentingNH, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content, Group or your ParentingNH ID immediately and without notice if (a) ParentingNH believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the ParentingNH Terms of Service or the ParentingNH Guidelines, or (b) ParentingNH believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep ParentingNH an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a Group or content that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us