(Nashua, NH) - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua invites you to a Grand Opening Celebration for their new facility, located at 2300 Southwood Drive in Nashua accessible from Route 101A or Exit 8 off the Everett Turnpike, for a fun and healthy day!
Join Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua on January 28, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and bring your family and friends and celebrate good health as Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua unveils their new building to the community!
Activities for the day include:
- An official ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:00am to open the festivities
- Hot cocoa, cider and cookies for all
- A sampling of food from Nashua’s finest restaurants including Villa Banca, Burtons Grill, Speaker’s Corner, and Country Tavern/Greenhouse Catering; plus delicious yogurt provided by Stonyfield Farms
- Self-guided tours and opportunities to meet our providers and staff
- Health information and screenings
- Activities for kids including a Teddy Bear Clinic – kids, bring your teddy bears and dolls
- Meet CHaD-a-saurus, our Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock mascot
- Goodie bags for everyone
- Giveaways, including a grand prize drawing for those who bring their tickets
- Live broadcast by 95.7FM WZID
- Be The Match Bone Marrow Registry-Representatives from the National Marrow Donor Program will be on-site to register interested individuals. A simple cheek swab is all it takes! Bring your insurance card.
For more information about Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua’s new facility, or the Grand Opening Celebration, visit www.onehealthylocation.com.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is a national leader in evidence-based and patient-centered health care. The system includes hundreds of physicians, specialists, and other providers who work together at different locations to meet the health care needs of patients in northern New England. In addition to primary care services at local community practices, Dartmouth-Hitchcock patients have access to specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research at Dartmouth Medical School and centers such as the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice (TDI)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, New Hampshire's internationally known and nationally ranked academic medical center
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, a network of more than 900 primary and specialty care physicians located throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, with major community group practices in Lebanon, Concord, Manchester, Nashua and Keene.
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), New Hampshire's only children's hospital
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 40 National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer centers in the United States.